- Funding Needed
- $100 (Mio)
- EB5 Funding
- $100 (Mio)
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels
- Seabreeze Blvd. and S. Atlantic Avenue in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Last Update: July 22, 2019 09:59 AM
Your Project was viewed 80 times (totally).
For the last 7 days 0 times.
Las Olas Ocean Resort
- Developer Name
- Turnberry Associates
550 Seabreeze is currently a vacant piece of land which boasts 34,299 square feet of prime Atlantic Ocean frontage on Seabreeze Blvd. and S. Atlantic Avenue in Fort Lauderdale, Florida . The Project site is located just two blocks from the main shopping and dining area in Fort Lauderdale - Las Olas Boulevard.
- The developer intends do build the following:
- Developer is fully permited and intends to build the following:
- 136 beautifully furnished hotel rooms with stunning ocean and bay views,
- 9,000 square feet of restaurant space;
- A private “Ocean Club” facility for guests and private club members;
- 5th Floor oceanfront pool area;
- VIP Lounge; and
- A 700 square feet salon.
The property is fully entitled by the city of Ft. Lauderdale
Commencement - 3rd quarter 2013
Completion - 20 to 27 months
News & Updates
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.