Florida Overseas Investment Center RC
The Florida Overseas Investment Center was approved by USCIS on September 17, 2009 and is the proud sponsor of the Atlantic American Opportunities Fund. Up until now most, if not all, Regional Centers are essentially single asset real estate projects, usually sponsored by a real estate developer. In contrast, our Regional Center is organized in a state-wide fund structure, managed on behalf of the EB-5 investors by investment professionals who have raised and successfully invested over $1.5 billion in private equity funds. Our Regional Center (Florida Overseas Investment Center ) offers several advantages that other regional centers do not have, namely:
· Florida Overseas Investment Center (FOIC) and Atlantic American Opportunities Fund (AAOF) offer the only Regional Center investment option with a diversified approach to investing:
· Increasing the likelihood of meeting EB-5 job creation requirement.
· Minimizing the risk of principal loss.
· Only Regional Center with third party professional fund management expertise.
· Professional accounting and administration personnel.
· Only Regional Center without inherent conflict of interest between investor and developer (we are not a developer and no cross ownership between Regional Center and the Fund) and no SEC conflicts.
· Management team has experience investing in job creating enterprises in Florida’s TEAs, creating almost 4,000 jobs over the past several years, according to the IMPLAN model.
· AAOF’s principals also manage a real estate fund investing in similar geographic areas, creating investing synergies with respect to helping identify and underwrite and bridge investment opportunities.
· Florida’s population is forecast to grow to 18 million in the next few years, surpassing NY as the third most populous state. FOIC and AAOF’s state-wide mandate offers numerous opportunities to put investor dollars to work in job creating enterprises.
Designation Letter - DownloadDownload
Regional Center EB-5 Quick Facts
Number of Approved I-526: N/A
Number of Approved I-829: N/A
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.