Forgot your password?
Didn't receive confirmation instructions?
For EB5-Visa Investors & Other Professionals
1) What can I get as an Investor on EB5Projects.com site?
Investors can view information on EB-5 investments, Regional Centers, attorneys and other professionals. The key to making a good investment decision is knowing as much as possible about the managers of the investment and their history. EB5Projects shows news related to the Regional Centers, Managers and if they have been involved in any previous litigation. This level of transparency is key to making an informed decision.
If you are looking for an investment project please sign up here - https://eb5projects.com/clients/new?role=investor
2) What can I get as a Professional on the EB5Projects.com site?
Professionals can show their knowledge and experience by answering questions, posting articles and speaking on the Weekly or Monthly news programs.
Sign up as Professional - https://eb5projects.com/clients/plans?role=professional
3) What can I get as Regional Center on EB5Projects.com site?
Investors will look to see the Regional Center’s history and level of transparency before making an investment. Regional Centers can add in Project history, team members, contact information as well as upload past I-924A annual filings and other information related to the history and operation of the Center.
Sign up as Regional Center - https://eb5projects.com/clients/plans?role=manager
4) What type of service does EB5Projects.com provide?
We inform and educate investors and their attorneys and advisors so that they can make a more informed investment decision. We provide risk analysis and due diligence on EB-5 projects for investors as well as verification reports on issuers and their projects for the benefit of potential investors.
5) What type of reports do you provide?
- Verification Reports
- Due Diligence Risk Analysis Reports
- Site Visit and Project Monitoring reports
USAdvisors.org is a Registered Investment Advisory Firm (CRD #157403) and the source for news, projects and information about EB-5 Regional Centers and their investment projects. We are financial analysts, economists, accountants, statisticians and mathematicians that produce EB-5 Regional Center project comparative analysis reports for foreign national investors based on topics covering job creation methodology, the strategic plan, management, risk factors, risk mitigation, safety, return, exit strategy, escrow and industry overview among many others. They have developed an approach to quantitatively assess the risks involved with the two key questions of the EB-5 project investment decision:
1. What is the probability that the jobs will be created within the time allotted and that those jobs will be acceptable to USCIS?
2. What is the probability that principal will be returned at term? Is the exit strategy clearly defined and achievable?
This empirical analysis provides the foreign national investor with the information they need from an independent, professional resource that will help guide them to making the best possible investment decision for them and their family.
We acquire objective and reliable information on an EB-5 Regional Center's management and operational activities. Our reports cover over 30 topics including:
- strategic plan
- organization chart
- location, demographics (map of TEA / Regional Center)
- job creation
- market (for product or service; domestic or global?)
- marketing plan
- equity participation
- allocation of profit / loss, estimated time to positive cash flow, earnings
- fees & expenses (for project and for investor)
- financial projections (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow)
- revenue projections (if this is a debt product, then structure of interest differential)
- past projects, track record (EB-5 investments and other), past capital raised
- risk factors
- risk management / mitigation
- exit strategy, transfer of interest restrictions
- escrow: number of investors needed before project can begin, total number of investors needed, release or return of funds conditions
- funding requirements: existing debt, or other equity or debt obligations needed or contracted to complete project, lines of credits and/or external equity available for project
- project structure: projected ratio of EB-5 funds to overall project funding
- investment terms, operating agreement
- number of 526, 829’s filed, pending, approved, denied (success rate)
- any 526 or 829 Requests for Evidence (RFE's)?
- message from the Principal / GP
- industry overview
- regional center & industry news
- market prices (spot & forward) (ie. commodities, lease rates) & current PPM asset valuations
- any proprietary intellectual property rights, patents?
- competing technology or patents, est. time to completion of R&D, commercialization?
- contact information
- reporting requirements, operational and job creation: frequency of reporting
The comparative analysis report is a systematic research effort, which is used to gather the critical facts and descriptive information which is most relevant to the making of an informed decision on a matter of importance to the foreign national and their family.
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.