- Funding Needed
- $735 (Mio)
- EB5 Funding
- $175 (Mio)
- Amount Subscribed
- $175 (Mio)
- EB-5 Investors
- Investment Amount
- Subscription Fee
- Job Creation per Investor
- Job Creation (Total)
- Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
- Lessors of Residential Buildings and Dwellings
- Amount of EB-5 investors anticipated for this phase?
- Expected Maturity
- 4.5 years
- Expected Return
- Variable, but highly unlikely.
- Principal equity in project?
- Does this project have approved I-526's?
- Does this Regional Center have approved I-526's?
- Does this Regional Center have approved I-829's?
- New York
- 101 Murray Street, New York City, New York
- Last Update: September 13, 2017 02:58 PM
Your Project was viewed 83 times (totally).
For the last 7 days 0 times.
111 Murray Street
- Developer Name
- Henry V. Murray Senior, LLC
The project deals with the development of a worldclass mixed-use luxury condominium tower featuring 63-stories and approximately 433,800 gross square feet of residential condominium space with an estimated 129 units and 25 parking stalls located in New York City, New York.
Construction will begin in January 2015 and conclude in March 2018. The sales office is projected to open in 1Q 2015. Presales will commence March 2015 with full sell-out anticipated by mid 2018 (according to CBRE's Valuation Report).
News & Updates
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.