Are You Ready for EB-5 3.0 – A New Era?
Register here - https://nesfinancial.com/eb5-regulatory-update-webinar-oct-2019
Regulatory changes are coming November 21. But the time to take action is NOW!
With new regulations finally announced, the EB-5 industry is poised to enter a new era we’re calling “EB-5 3.0” — and it’s not going to be business as usual!
- We expect that there will be a surge of investor applications leading up to the November cutoff date, overwhelming USCIS and lengthening processing times even further.
- More countries will enter retrogression, meaning redeployment needs (and challenges) will become more prevalent.
- Going forward, USCIS will designate TEAs, which may take longer to get TEA approval.
What real-world solutions will you need to handle setting up escrow and investor demands before the new rules take effect, as well as to ensure compliance afterward?
In this free webinar, NES Financial and a panel of EB-5 experts will talk through these challenges, covering need-to-know information for NCEs, projects and investors trying to navigate the coming months.
Find out what you need to do to comply. Fill out the form at right to reserve your space now.
Here are a few topics that our panel of EB-5 experts will discuss on October 2:
- Offering document updates
- Why your current escrow structure might not work anymore
- How your approach to the regulations may differ depending on where your project is in the EB-5 life cycle
Who should attend?
- EB-5 issuers and Regional Centers
- Economists and business consultants
- Immigration and securities attorneys
- Developers and entrepreneurs
- Current and prospective EB-5 investors
Subscribe for News
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.