EB-5 Raising Capital: New Needs. New Sources.
Navigating Capital Raise and Deployment Challenges in an Evolving EB-5 Market
The inflow of new EB-5 applicants from China fell dramatically over the past year; meanwhile, issuers must address looming redeployment and capital restructuring needs for existing projects. In this new era — which we’re calling “EB-5 2.0” — competition for investor dollars is fiercer than ever and issuers must be nimble, adaptive and creative in their approach to raising and handling project capital.
In this free webinar, a panel of EB-5 industry experts will provide a comprehensive overview of the challenges at hand as well as insights into emerging best practices. Here’s what you can expect:
- “EB-5 2.0”: What does it mean for your business?
- Emerging markets — the particular challenges of raising capital in India, Brazil and elsewhere
- Addressing the shifting priorities of today’s Chinese investor
- Marketing projects to current H-1B visa holders
- Current best practices in capital redeployment
- Capital stack restructuring needs and emerging solutions
Who should attend?
- Regional center operators
- Issuers and project managers
- Immigration and security attorneys
- Economists and business consultants
Arm your business with the latest market insights. Fill out the form at right to reserve your space now.
Subscribe for News
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.