EB-5 Verified Showcase: Mt. Baker Station Apartments
- I-526 insurance included (full refund if I-526 is not approved—some exclusions, see PPM)
- $20M EB-5 raise (no minimum)
- Project is already under construction
- Favorable TEA Designation
- 13.5 jobs per investor
- Excellent urban location on Seattle’s light rail line—three-minute walk to station and ten-minute train ride to downtown Seattle
- Seattle apartment market one of the strongest in nation
- Construction and permanent loan guaranteed by U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development (“HUD loan”)
- HUD loan has funded and construction of project is now underway
- This is second project by Steve Smith and affiliates combining EB-5 capital and HUD loan financing. First project already completed and success achieved (see www:TheSavoyLakeCity.com)
Subscribe for News
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.
I arrived a little bit latter. How much is the investment I will have to spend if I decide to join?
Hi Lino, thanks for reaching out. Feel free to shoot me an email at email@example.com for more information. I'm the managing broker-dealer on the project and will be able to assist you more with any questions you might have.