EB-5 Investment Showcase & Raising Capital for your Business Development Live! from WTC Atlanta
USAdvisors is hosting an EB-5 Verified Projects event in Atlanta on November 17th to allow project managers who have had their projects verified by us to be able to present their current offerings, team and answer any questions from the audience. There will be a number of EB-5 Project Managers on hand to present their investment opportunities and answer questions from both a live audience as well as those viewing through our private Livestream channel.
We heard some updated EB-5 numbers this week from Charles Oppenheim, the Chief of the Immigrant Visa Control and Reporting within the U.S. Department of State.
Did you know that through the EB-5 Program you can raise money from foreign investors looking to migrate to the U.S. while creating U.S. jobs? The program, enacted by U.S. Congress in 1990, has brought almost $4 billion of Foreign Direct Investment into the U.S. in 2016 alone, over $18 billion since 2008. Business owners and developers can take advantage of this program by leveraging capital from overseas investors and expand or develop their project without high cost loans or equity partners. Join us on August 25th for dinner and learn how:
- The EB-5 Program benefits and risks to you as a business owner
- The EB-5 Requirements and the Process for obtaining investors through the EB-5 program
- The Differences between Direct Investments and the use of EB-5 Regional Centers
- Differences between Rural and Metropolitan business
- Compliance with SEC and Migration laws
- Best Practices
- The Regulatory Environment
- Exposure to existing EB-5 Projects in the Southeast
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Business owners looking for capital to expand their business
- Real Estate Developers & Escrow Agents
- Broker/Dealers interested in dealing with EB-5 offerings
- Immigration Attorneys looking to expand their practice into EB-5
- Business Consultants dealing with international trade or investments
- International Tax Consultants
- Any professional looking to expand their knowledge Business Immigration and network in the international community
- Potential Investors or Relatives of Investors looking to migrate to the U.S.
- Banks, and other Financial Institutions, considering involvement in the EB-5 program
Michael Gibson (USAdvisors.org)
Olivia Orza (Orza Law)
Ismael Fernandez (Greengate Consulting)
Rogelio Carrasquillo (Cozen O’Connor)
The event, hosted by the World Trade Center Atlanta and EB5Projects.com. Dinner and a Bar will be included.
The number of spots is limited for this exclusive event, please RSVP by August 24th to secure your seat and take advantage of your WTC Atlanta Member discount.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact WTC Atlanta Board Member Ismael Fernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe for News
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.