5th annual Global Alternative Funding Forum
Our upcoming 5th annual Global Alternative Funding Forum will be the first and most significant business event to be held AFTER the Presidential election - and as an economist turned entrepreneur I hope we can all regroup.
· Redefining Securities Distribution through Crowdfinance
· Alternative Funding Tools, Access to Liquidity and Rise of Venture Exchanges
· Funding Options Under the JOBS Act: Building Brand Loyalty via Stock-Ownership
· Royalties as the Alternative Way for Investing & Financing
· Federal and Corporate Financing Programs in support of SMB
· EB-5 programs as a financing tool
· Artificial Intelligence and the Rise of Robotics in Financial Services
· The Changing Face of Angel Investors
· Venture Capitalists on the Future of Venture Capital
· How and Why Blockchain is Transforming the Venture Financing industry
WHAT: An exclusive and one of a kind gathering that unites leading fintech experts, next generation financiers, top angels and angel investors’ groups, VCs, regulators and government officials.
WHEN: November 11th, Friday, 2016, 8:00 am – 6:30 pm
THEME: "The Future is Now - Access to Capital, Redefined"/Pitch-free zone
WHY TO JOIN: Educate yourself on the most comprehensive spectrum of modern financing tools & future trends, while becoming part of the most forward-looking and influential community of "entrepreneurial friendly" financiers, investors and founders.
Web Page: http://metropoleglobalforum.com/
Subscribe for News
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.