2018 International Migration Summit - Beijing
Save the Dates for IMS
International Migration Summit (IMS) has built a reputation for events that foster collaboration and relationship-building in the Chinese investment migration industry. Our past IMS events welcomed more than 1,300 attendees, 75 sponsors, 110 exhibitors and 380 Chinese agencies around China. Our past keynote speakers have included government officials, representatives of leading Chinese agencies, attorneys as well as the world's leading professionals dealing with investment migration.
Why Attend the 2018 IMS Beijing & Shanghai?
- Expose your business or project to migration agency decision-makers around China.
- Pre and post advertisement of your company to our database of more than 3000 Chinese agencies.
- Network and share knowledge with worldwide professionals and Chinese migration agencies.
- Generate new business with Chinese agencies and other avenues to grow your business.
Who Will Attend?
• Project Developers/ Regional Centers
• Law Firms/ Service Providers
• Funds/ Family Offices
• Wealth and Asset Management Companies/ Banks
• Migration Agencies around China
Subscribe for News
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.