Early release escrows have become a new norm in the EB-5 industry. While issuers want to ensure that developers secure access to EB-5 capital to keep projects moving forward, there has also been a tacit consideration that investors are exposed to more risk with early release escrows.
Register for NES Financial’s Innovation Webinar Series: Next Generation Escrows to learn about a flexible and secure escrow solution that enables access to EB-5 capital and also safeguards investors. We’ll cover practical and real-world strategies, including:
- Retaining investor security while harnessing the benefit of moving money from escrow faster
- Increasing marketability of Regional Center projects through transparency and security
- Executing offerings with adequate contingency plans in the event of an I-526 denial
Hear from EB-5 industry authorities, including Rohit Kapuria, associate attorney at Arnstein & Lehr, and Reid Thomas, EVP at NES Financial, about applicable steps in maintaining best practices with next generation escrows.
Be sure to register today!
Arnstein & Lehr's, Rohit Kapuria and NES Financial's, Reid Thomas
Innovation Webinar Series: Next Generation Escrows: Map
50 West San Fernando St., Suite 300, San Jose
- EB-5 Weekly News Roundup March 18-24
- Innovation Webinar Series: Next Generation Escrows
- EB-5 Global Monthly News Roundup March 1-30 in Mandarin
- EB-5 Weekly News Roundup March 25-31
- 8th Beijing Overseas Property, Investment & Immigration Exhibition
- The 8th Overseas Property & Immigration Exhibition (OPIE)
Subscribe for News
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.