Okay, I have to admit it - I LOVE SBE. This article is undeniably biased (in these days, who doesn't). If you are looking at something more plain or boring, please logon their website at www.sbe.com for more details.
I had a little bit appreciation of Sam, and his company SBE and his background initially via Google (thanks GG), I can literally hear me talking to myself then - "okey, a 2nd rich generation again, oh well...."
Then in this May, I had the chance to visit the famous Sahara Las Vegas (SLS LV to be), done much deeper research into SBE, and of course tried verities of Martini and Nitrogen Drinks and many "wow" from Jose Andrés’; met Sam in China this August, then again toured Sahara with Guangzhou daily and some clients and visited other SBE's properties and their headquarter in Los Angeles.......
I was and still am blown away, and I found the necessity to sit me down and write below.
There are many reasons a company might be successful. But SBE is destined to be successful. Here is why:
- Sam has resources, including $$ (please search Nazarian Family on Google) to bring the best people together from different industries;
- From 2002 to 2012, 10 years short time, SBE quickly expanded into Huston, Chicago, New York and Florida in hospitality, real estate, and entertainment; they now have 47 existing properties, 23 under developing, and 60 in prospective;
- SBE is young, cutting edge, and exciting with exclusive partners such as Phillip Stark, and Jose Andrés .
- Utilize Social media tools to market and compete with other old-fashioned hospitality operationers; their fans had multiplies 6 times within ONE year;
- SBE explores and optimizes customer consumptions with its diverse portfolio of properties and customized hospitality;
- In depth, horrifyingly-detailed market research in every possible consumer/need market;
- Integrated suppliers, therefore optimized interests. In most of the hotels, the restaurants, bars or lounges in that hotel are all owned by SBE. There is no dilution of consumers in that sense;
And last but not least - Sam/SBE is indeed "the Emperor of Cool"....
Subscribe for News
Join Professionals on EB5Projects.com →
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.