Two more EB-5 fraud defendants want federal trial moved
Two more defendants in a multimillion-dollar fraud case in northern Vermont are asking that their trials be moved out of state.
In court papers, Quiros’ lawyers said the Vermont media have convicted him before his trial.
William Kelly, Ariel Quiros and William Stenger face charges over a failed plan to build a biotech plant in Newport using foreign investors money.
Quiros, the former owner of Jay Peak ski resort, Stenger, the former president, Kelley and one other are facing charges over a failed plan to build a biotechnology plant using foreign investors’ money. They’ve pleaded not guilty.
A federal court hearing to discuss the call for a change of venue is scheduled for Dec. 20.
- United States of America vs Ariel Quiros & Bill Stenger
- Michael I. Goldberg vs Ariel Quiros
- MICHAEL I. GOLDBERG vs The AM Wealth Management Group of Raymond James & Ariel Quiros & Joel Burstein
- JAMES B. SHAW, JOHANNES EIJMBERTS, and LORNE MORRIS Individually and On Behalf of All Others Similarly Situated, vs The AM Wealth Management Group of Raymond James & Bill Stenger & Joel Burstein & Ariel Quiros
- CARLOS ENRIQUE HILLER SANCHEZ vs Joel Burstein & The AM Wealth Management Group of Raymond James
- ALEXANDRE DACCACHE, on behalf of himself and all others similarly situated vs Ariel Quiros & Bill Stenger & The AM Wealth Management Group of Raymond James & Joel Burstein
- State of Vermont vs Bill Stenger & Ariel Quiros
- UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION vs Ariel Quiros & Bill Stenger
Subscribe for News
Join Professionals on EB5Projects.com →
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.