EB5projects has received latest updates from CFIG regarding the latest updates on Aurora Memory Care LLC.
About Aurora Memory Care LLC:
Situated on the banks of the Fox River, Aurora Memory Care, LLC (“AMC”) is a luxury assisted living and memory care community consisting of 60 private apartments. What was once a mid-sized manufacturing city, is now a bucolic setting close to urban amenities, making AMC a desirable place to call home. The entire 53,500 square foot Community offers two distinctive living environments, the assisted living features 36 private apartments while 24 private suites are dedicated to memory care. Each community is designated into neighborhoods, each with a unique culture developed according to the values and preferences of those who reside within them. Additionally, they both will have premiere lifestyle amenities with exceptional care.
Construction progress continues with the entire building under roof and interior work moving forward. Below listed are the updates:
• The brick work has been completed on the body of the building with the porte-cochere, monument sign and columns, being completed at a later time
• Roof shingles have been completed, the porte-cochere will be done at the same time as the masonry
• All the windows have been installed
• Masonry has moved inside, starting the brick work on the base of the planters. Upon completion of the drywall, the brick work for the fireplace and feature wall will commence
• Installing fire damper, duct work and drywall throughout
• Shower units were installed in memory care and will be on the 2nd floor of assisted living.
• Mechanical work in the ceiling of the kitchen is being done in the assisted living; drywall will follow
• Sprinklers are being installed on the 3rd floor of assisted living
• The electrician is wrapping up his work on the 2nd and 3rd floor of assisted living and will begin focusing on the 1st floor, primarily in the mechanical room
• Plumbers completed PVC installation on 2nd and 3rd floors of assisted living
• Plumbing in memory care is 95% complete
• Presently the installation on siding, gutters and temporary doors is being completed
• Currently, the excavation on the porte-cochere is being finalized
• Plans are in place to complete the parking lot before winter hits
• The grounds, courtyard, and walking paths are planning to get completed before the snow falls
• Contract pending for safekeeping of property by security company
• Fire damper, duct work and drywall in the process of completion
• Installation of elevators nearing completion
• Finishing the mechanical, electrical and plumbing work throughout the building
Subscribe for News
Join Professionals on EB5Projects.com →
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.