United States: December 2022 Visa Bulletin – EB-2 Retrogression for Most Countries and EB-3 Advancement for India and China; EB-1 India and China Likely to Retrogress in Coming Months
- An EB-2 Final Action cutoff date of November 1, 2022, and Dates a Filing cutoff date of December 1, 2022, will take effect next month for all countries except for China and India.
- The EB-2 India Final Action category will retrogress by more than six months to October 8, 2011. The EB-2 India Dates for Filing cutoff will remain on May 1, 2012.
- The EB-3 India Professional/Skilled Worker Final Action category will advance by more than two months to June 15, 2012, and the Dates for Filing cutoff will advance by one month to August 1, 2012.
- The EB-3 China Professional/Skilled Worker category will advance by six weeks, to August 1, 2018, for Final Action, and to September 1, 2018, for Dates for Filing.
- EB-1 India and China will likely retrogress in the coming months.
- The FY 2023 employment-based immigrant visa limit will be 197,000, as compared with 281,507 in FY 2022.
Subscribe for News
Join Professionals on EB5Projects.com →
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.