- Funding Needed
- $128 (Mio)
- EB5 Funding
- $15 (Mio)
- EB-5 Investors
- Investment Amount
- Job Creation per Investor
- Job Creation (Total)
- New Multifamily Housing Construction (except For-Sale Builders)
- 100 S Washington Blvd #1, Sarasota, FL 34236, USA
- Last Update: February 05, 2021 11:00 AM
Your Project was viewed 201 times (totally).
For the last 7 days 0 times.
- Developer Name
- The Kolter Group
- Developer Website - https://www.kolter.com/
- Project Website - https://www.onestpetersburg.com
- 12-Story Luxury Condominium, Office and Retail Development in Sarasota,Florida
- I-924 Exemplar Project Approval from USCIS
- I-526 Investor approval received
- All EB-5 Jobs Already Created
- Under Construction - construction has already reached the twelfth floor. Expected completion mid-2020
- 97% Presold - 97% of the available condos have already been presold with non-refundable cash deposits
- Low Capital Percentage - EB-5 is only 12% of the total project cost, no minimum number of EB-5 investors are required
- I-526 Refund Guarantee - refund guarantee from developer’s parent entity for the repayment of EB-5 investor capital if denied for any project reason
- Construction Completion Guarantee - guarantee from developer’s parent entity complete construction of the project
- Strong, Experienced Developer - The Kolter Group is one of the largest private developers in the USA and has developed more than $12 billion in real estate in the last 25 years
- Strong EB-5 Track Record - Mark Sarasota is the 7th EB-5 project sponsored by The Kolter Group and EB5 Affiliate Network with 100% approval on all projects and investors adjudicated to date.
Mark Sarasota is being developed by The Kolter Group LLC, a diversified real estate development and investment firm that controls the Project Company. Mark Sarasota will use the proceeds of the EB-5 loan to develop a new mixed-use real estate project consisting of 157 luxury condominiums and approximately 15,000 square feet of office and 35,000 square feet of retail space in a 12-story downtown tower.
Mark Sarasota is located on a 1.6-acre site at 100 S Washington Blvd #1, Sarasota, FL 34236, USA. The project will feature an elevated resort-style pool and spa, fire pit, entertaining club room, news room, board room, fitness center, and private storage in addition to other amenities.
Renowned for its vibrant culture & arts scene, Sarasota offers many architectural landmarks, restaurants, shops, boutiques, art galleries and theaters to enjoy. For those who love the outdoors, there are beautiful parks, marinas, the sparkling waters of Sarasota Bay, Gulf of Mexico and the #1 beach in the world as ranked by Dr. Beach: Siesta Key. Shop and dine at St. Armand's Circle. Mark Sarasota’s location offers residents close proximity to the city’s finest dining, high-end shopping, the ocean, local events, and a resurging arts and entertainment district.
Project is currently under construction with an estimated completion date of 2020.
News & Updates
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.