Last Login: November 15, 2018 08:12 AM
User was viewed 1603 times (total).
Erin Osborne is the founder and CEO of Winlo Management Group, an investment banking and financial services broker-dealer and EB5 Economist, an econometric reporting firm focused on EB-5 projects.Ms. Osborne and her team have completed more than 100 EB-5 economic impacts (job studies) for EB-5 projects and Regional Centers across the country. Ms. Osborne received world-class training in business administration at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where she graduated with distinction in her major.
Ms. Osborne’s prior corporate experience includes work at several top financial institutions, including Morgan Stanley and Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Ms. Osborne’s finance background includes experience across business diligence, competitive analysis, strategic planning, high net worth investment management, and sales & trading.
During her time in corporate banking, Ms. Osborne managed the structuring, trading, marketing, and execution of over $12B in annual investment volume for derivative investment products. Her team was responsible for product creation and investment analysis on a global scale.
Selected Financial / Management Experience
- Led the Corporate Competitive and Market Analysis team for Bank of America where she conducted business diligence, competitive analysis, and strategic planning for the Corporate bank.
- Extensive derivative securities structuring and trading experience
- Managed the structuring, pricing, marketing, and execution of over $12B in annual investment volume for derivative products
- High net worth investment management, financial product creation, and global investment analysis and structured derivative investment experience.
- Direct FINRA and SEC reporting and compliance responsibilities
- Successfully obtained Series 7, 66, 79, 24 FINRA licenses
News & Updates
Washington, Seattle, US
200 Las Olas Boulevard, Suite 150, FL 33301, Fort Lauderdale, US
Mount Dora, Lake County, Orlando, US
Florida, Miami, US
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.