Verification of the material facts for any EB-5 offering is crucial in determining whether or not the statements and claims being made are consistent with USCIS policy, U.S. securities laws and are considered reasonable in terms of fees, development timeline and budget.
In the Verification Report (commissioned by the Issuer) we try to determine the following:
1. Are the securities documents in compliance and have the control persons been identified and pass the "Bad Actor" review.
2. Is the job creation methodology reasonable?
3. Are the inputs, outputs and methodology consistent with USCIS guidance and can they replicate the results?
4. Are the TEA, census tracts and authorization letter still valid for consideration?
5. Is the business plan Matter of Ho, Izumi and other precedent and non-precedent decisions compliant with USCIS guidance and policy?
In the Risk Analysis Report (commissioned by the Investor) we try to determine two outcomes:
1. What are the probabilities that the conditions at I-829 will be removed?
2. What are the probabilities that full capital will be returned to the investor?
These are both very different reports but use many of the same data to determine the construction of the reports and probability analysis.
These are some of the Firms assisting us and our clients in the asset verification process
IMPACT DATA SOURCE
QUALITY PROJECT MANAGEMENT
GERACE & ASSOCIATES
FIRST AMERICAN TITLE
ENGINEERED TAX SERVICES
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.