Lake Buena Vista RC
Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa in Orlando Florida is approved by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in Washington, D.C. as a Regional Center. The Resort is in located in a Targeted Employment Area (TEA). The Center has been approved for job preservation which will be applied at the I 829 lifting of the conditional status. The Lake Buena Vista Regional Center is an award-winning, established condominium-hotel development already built and operating with its ammenities in place. The Regional Center is anchored by an aquatic center, health spa, restaurants, and outlet shopping mall. The condos are in a rental program managed by a professional hotel management company and offers investors immediate cash flow. The Center is ideally located just over a mile from Walt Disney World and minutes from Universal Studios, SeaWorld, Orlando Convention Center and Orlando International Airport.
This offers an opportunity to foreign national investors interested in obtaining permanent U.S. residency to invest in the United States and the Regional Center and benefit from the EB-5 Visa Investment Program.
The trilingual Fort Lauderdale law firm of Larry J. Behar, P.A. will assist the investor in completing their application and obtaining their green card.
The First Phase is available to a limited number of qualified investors. Investments in Phase One of this Orlando Florida EB-5 Project will immediately be placed in an income-generating program. This phase of the Resort is already built and operating and has established amenities in place such as the health spa, aquatic center, restaurants, and outlet shopping mall.
EB-5 Visa Program Summary of Benefits:
- Approval rating for EB-5 is very favorable
- Qualifying investors, their spouse and their minor unmarried children under the age of 21 will be granted U.S. Lawful, Permanent Residency
- No minimum requirements as to age, ability to speak English, employment experience, or education
- Investor and family may live/work anywhere in the United States. Minor children may obtain employment, subject to age, state and governmental laws and regulations.
- Educational benefits including admission to universities at the same cost as U.S. residents
- No requirement to manage investment on a day-to-day basis.
- After five years, the investor and their family may obtain U.S. citizenship, subject to meeting all immigration requirements, as mandated under the law.
- Accommodation and Food Services / 72
Designation Letter - DownloadDownload
Regional Center EB-5 Quick Facts
Number of Approved I-526: N/A
Number of Approved I-829: N/A
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.