- Funding Needed
- $212.4 (Mio)
- EB5 Funding
- $49.5 (Mio)
- EB-5 Investors
- Investment Amount
- Subscription Fee
- Job Creation per Investor
- Job Creation (Total)
- Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
- Principal equity in project?
- Does this project have approved I-526's?
- Does this Regional Center have approved I-526's?
- Does this Regional Center have approved I-829's?
- 330 Beach Dr NE, St. Petersburg, FL 33701, USA
- Last Update: February 05, 2021 11:03 AM
Your Project was viewed 225 times (totally).
For the last 7 days 0 times.
ONE St. Petersburg Luxury Condominiums
- Developer Name
- Kolter Group LLC
- Developer Website - https://www.kolter.com/
- Project Website - https://www.onestpetersburg.com
• 41-Story Luxury Condominimu and Retail Development
• Under Construction - construction has reached the top floor as of as of 2/15/18
• 220% job creation - project creates 2.2x jobs required for the EB-5 program (22 per investor)
• 100% of EB-5 Jobs Already Created - all jobs required for all EB-5 investors have already been created
• 90% Presold - 90% of condos have already been presold
• Low Capital Percentage - EB-5 is 23% of total project cost, no minimum EB-5 required
• I-526 Refund Guarantee - refund guarantee if denied for any reason
• Strong, Experienced Developer - The Kolter Group is one of the largest private developers in the USA and has developed more than $10 billion in real estate in the last 25 years
• Strong EB-5 Track Record -ONE is the 9th EB-5 project sponsored by The Kolter Group and EB5AN with 100% approval on all projects and investors adjudicated to date
The Project is being developed by The Kolter Group LLC, a diversified real estate development and investment firm that controls the Project Company. The Project Company will use the proceeds of the Loan to develop a new mixed-use real estate project consisting of 253 luxury condominiums and approximately 17,129 square feet of retail space in a 41-story waterfront tower.
The site is in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida, sitting over the southwest corner of 1st Street North and 1st Avenue North. The Project benefits from proximity to the St. Petersburg waterfront park system with premium views of Tampa Bay to the east. The Project is in the heart of the walkable downtown area, giving it proximity to dining, recreation, shopping, and entertainment.
The Project will include a total saleable residential area of approximately 475,328 square feet. The Project will offer a lobby, library, and meeting room on the first and second levels. The first level will also contain all necessary back-of-house space and approximately 17,129 square feet of retail space. Extensive amenities will be located on the seventh level, including a game room, swimming pool, spa, fitness center, and yoga room. Resident parking and owner storage units will be located on the second through sixth levels with ground level parking reserved for guests, valet, and deliveries. Luxury condominiums extend from the second to the 40th floor, and a penthouse level sits atop the building. All units will be built with high-end finishes and features as well as a terrace with waterfront views.
Currently under construction with an estimated completion date of 2020.
News & Updates
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.