CanAm Florida Regional Center (“CAFRC”)
Designated by USCIS on December 15th, 2014, CanAm Florida Regional Center (“CAFRC”) is the seventh Regional Center owned and operated by CanAm Enterprises. It proposes to facilitate economic development in the State of Florida by providing low cost financing to qualifying job-creating businesses, with an emphasis on infrastructure-related projects located within the state of Florida.
Florida is comprised of 44 counties divided into 20 Metropolitan Statistical Areas. With a population of more than 19 million and an estimated 3.3% increase annually, Florida is one of the fastest-growing States by population in the U.S. Florida’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in 2010 was $800 billion, making it the fourth largest economy in the U.S. Tourism makes up the largest sector of the state economy, with about 50 million tourists visiting Florida yearly.
CAFRC’s first project – All Aboard Florida – was approved by USCIS based on the evidence submitted with the exemplar Form I-526.Is the Regional Center a Public Agency, Government Entity or a Public/Private Partnership (EDC/EDA) affiliated or associated with one?
- Construction / Commercial and Institutional Building Construction / 236220
- Construction / Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction / 237990
- Construction / All Other Specialty Trade Contractors / 238990
- Mining, Oil & Gas / Construction Sand and Gravel Mining / 212321
- Professional, Scientific and Technical Services / 5413
- Business Support & Waste Management Services / Office Administrative Services / 561110
- Professional, Scientific and Technical Services / 5418
- Professional, Scientific and Technical Services / Computer Systems Design Services / 541512
- Professional, Scientific and Technical Services / Engineering Services / 541330
- Accommodation and Food Services / Mobile Food Services / 722330
- Other Services / All Other Personal Services / 812990
- Real Estate and Rental and Leasing / 5313
- Other Services / 81293
Designation Letter - Download
Overall Funding Needed:N/A (Mio)EB-5 Funding Needed:N/A (Mio)
Regional Center EB-5 Quick Facts
Number of Approved I-526: N/A
Number of Approved I-829: N/A
News & Updates
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.