Great Texas Regional Center
Great Texas Regional Center (GTRC) has been designated by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) as a “Regional Center” for participation in the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Pilot Program. GTRC was formed to create permanent jobs in the State of Texas.
GTRC will raise foreign investment capital through the USCIS EB-5 Immigrant Investor Pilot Program to finance the development of various projects. GTRC will seek out and encourage the creation of new business opportunities to permanently stimulate the economy within the State of Texas. The primary services provided by GTRC will be the provision and management of investment opportunities to foreign investors that will benefit the State economy through job creation and economic growth. GTRC will serve as a management company that will operate the investment vehicle through limited partnerships that will facilitate the EB-5 investment opportunities. GTRC will:
- Monitor the performance of the loan/fund extended to each subject project;
- Monitor the employment statistics credited to each subject project for EB-5 investor purposes;
- Monitor the repayment of the loan/fund by the project entities;
- Establish and monitor quality control guidelines for credit analysis and loan monitoring;
- Manage relationships with immigration agencies to assure that EB-5 investors are recruited efficiently and ethically;
- File all required reports with the USCIS for each subject project.
Great Texas Regional Center, LLC (GTRC) is extremely selective in its investor process. Potential investors are identified by referral only. GTRC gives priority to investors who are related to present and past investors. The Board of GTRC has developed a procedure to assure that only the finest candidates are invited to participate in the investments made by GTRC.Is the Regional Center a Public Agency, Government Entity or a Public/Private Partnership (EDC/EDA) affiliated or associated with one?
- Construction / Commercial and Institutional Building Construction / 236220
- Arts, Entertainment and Recreation / Promoters of Performing Arts, Sports, and Similar Events with Facilities / 711310
Regional Center EB-5 Quick Facts
Number of Approved I-526: N/A
Number of Approved I-829: N/A
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.