Charles C. Foster
University of Texas at Austin (B.A. 1963; J.D. 1967)
- Board Certified-Immigration and Nationality Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Chairman, Task Force on Immigration, Greater Houston Partnership
- Chairman, Americans for Immigration Reform
- Honorary Consul-General, Kingdom of Thailand (Houston)
- Chairman, Asia Society Texas Center
- Chairman, Houston International Festival Foundation (2006-2007)
Charles C. Foster, “Obama Takes Common-Sense Step for Dreamers,” Houston Chonicle, June 22, 2012.
Charles Foster responds to the retirement of Houston Rockets player Yao Ming: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1htPnK6sgk
Charles Foster discusses recent comments by the Obama Administration on immigration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19raBEhHjJk (Spanish)
- Institute of Human Relations Award from the Houston Chapter of the American Jewish Committee (2007)
- “Top Notch Lawyer” in Immigration Law in Texas Lawyer’s “Go To Guide”
- Texas Monthly’s “Super Lawyer”
- Ranked as a Leading Individual by Chambers USA 2015.
- Ranked as a Leading Individual by Chambers Global 2014.
- Past National President and Board of Governors, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- AILA Edith M. Lowenstein Award for Excellence in Advancing the Practice of Immigration Law (1992)
- AILA Pro Bono Award (1996)
- International Service Award (presented by Houston Jaycees and Houston Consular Corps 1996)
- Listed in The Legal 500 United States 2013 “Leading Lawyers” list.
- Recommended in The Legal 500 United States 2013’s editorial for Labor and Employment law.
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.