California Golden Fund
The California Golden Fund is dedicated to providing flexible equity and debt financing to projects that promote job growth and meet requirements of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) EB-5 Investment Program. EB-5 funding is a low cost source of financing that can easily be combined with other forms of project financing. CGF is approved to fund a broad range of economic development, public/private, and private sector projects including hotel, retail, medical, office, industrial, infrastructure and transit orientated development projects opportunities in Los Angeles County, Orange County, Ventura County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, and Imperial County.
Magnificent sunsets, miles of spectacular beaches, top universities, over 300 sunshine filled days each year – all make Southern California one of the most desirable places to live and do business in the world. Since the region is highly sought after, the demand for real estate and availability of investment opportunities in Southern California ranks among the top, when compared to other world economies. There are several key advantages to investing in Southern California:
- The region is one of the most populous areas in the country, which equates to abundant of economic stimulus to sustain any investment.
- The largest port in the United States is located with the CGF region. The port of Los Angeles is the 5th largest port in the world and provides over 25% of the imported goods that enter into the United States.
- Several strong economies are located within the CGF region namely: Los Angeles, Long Beach, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Orange County and San Diego.
- There are hundreds of accredited universities within the region including: University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), University of Southern California (USC), University of California at Irvine (UCI), Claremont College and the California Institute of Technology.
- The region is home to an exceptionally strong economy that is composed of thriving manufacturing, financial, commercial, fashion, hotel and recreation, and entertainment industries.
Is the Regional Center a Public Agency, Government Entity or a Public/Private Partnership (EDC/EDA) affiliated or associated with one?
- Accommodation and Food Services / 721
- Accommodation and Food Services / 722
- Professional, Scientific and Technical Services / 541
Designation Letter - DownloadDownload
Regional Center EB-5 Quick Facts
Number of Approved I-526: N/A
Number of Approved I-829: N/A
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.