- Funding Needed
- $829 (Mio)
- EB5 Funding
- $100 (Mio)
- EB-5 Investors
- Investment Amount
- Job Creation per Investor
- Job Creation (Total)
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels
- 9101 Collins Ave, Surfside, FL 33154
- Last Update: June 22, 2020 04:04 PM
Your Project was viewed 23 times (totally).
For the last 7 days 0 times.
Surf Club Four Seasons
- Developer Name
- Fort Partners
Designed by Pritzker Prize-winning architectect Ricahrd Meier, the legendary private Miami Beach club has been reinvented by the Four Seasons brand. The project includes the development of a 77-key Four Seasons hotel, and two, twelve-story towers offering 150 luxury condominium units, 13 penthouse units, and 40 beachside cabanas.
- Luxury condo sales reaching $1 billion: 116 luxury condominiums, including all 13 penthouses have been sold for $989 million. A $1.25 billion projected sell-out will make it the largest single project sellout in Florida’s real estate market history.
- Situated four blocks from the Bal Harbour Shops, the number one ranked shopping center in the world (based on annual sales per square foot)
- 2 premier restaurants including one from Thomas Keller, one of the world’s most decorated Michelin star chefs
- Click here to view the hotel: https://www.fourseasons.com/surfside
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.