- Funding Needed
- $910 (Mio)
- EB5 Funding
- $500 (Mio)
- EB-5 Investors
- Investment Amount
- Healthcare and Social Assistance
- Offices of All Other Miscellaneous Health Practitioners
- Los Angeles
- Last Update: December 05, 2015 07:05 AM
Your Project was viewed 10 times (totally).
For the last 7 days 0 times.
Lynwood Sub Acute Care Center - Suncor II
Lynwood Sub-acute Care Center - Care Center (SCL)
- Care Center is one specifically for the long-term suffering from respiratory failure or ventilator-dependent patients in the care center;
- The center has 120 beds, located in Southern California, Los Angeles County ; TEA region
- SUNCOR management team to acquire an existing health care center and its transformation;
- As a sub-acute care centers, will not have large-scale construction projects arrangements;
- care center operator has 10 years of successful care center operations and management experience, currently manages five care centers, a total of over 1000 beds;
- care center is expected to start operations in April 2013.
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.