American Gateway Regional Centers
EB-5 Visa Program
Through the EB-5 immigration program, AGRC provides qualified investors and their families a fast-and-secure way to invest, live, work, study and retire anywhere in the United States. The EB-5 program provides numerous benefits, including:
- Expedited path to US citizenship for applicants & their immediate families
- Live, work, study and retire anywhere in the United States
- Ability to sponsor green cards for relatives
- No language or sponsorship requirement
- Unrestricted access to US colleges & schools
- No travel restrictions in-and-out of the United States or home country
- Access to a variety of US investment opportunities in business & real estate
- LEARN MORE
Traditional Financing & Investment
In addition to EB-5 financing, American Gateway also provides non-EB-5 funds for development projects, business investments and real estate acquisitions. This mix of EB-5 Investor capital and private investor capital ensures that our projects will be on-time, fully funded and secure investments. AGRC’s alternative investment strategy and project funding includes: Private equity, traditional financing, direct investment and private loan or capital infusion.
American Gateway’s management team and partnerships comprises individuals with over 30 years of experience in real estate, economics, project finance and investment. Our expertise provides us with a keen ability to identify investment opportunities that generate returns for our investors, while also meeting the needs of the EB-5 program. For our EB-5 investors, we strive to generate returns, but also understand the importance of realizing the dream of becoming a US citizen. For our business partners, our mission is to build strong lasting relationships, centered on trust, growth and prosperity.
EB-5 Regional Center Benefits
American Gateway operates as a “Regional Center” under the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) EB-5 Immigration Investor Program. Regional centers offer foreign investors a variety of advantages over traditional EB-5 investment programs. Most notably, regional centers are also able to invest in a wider range of projects than traditional EB-5 investment structures due to changes in the job creation requirement. Specifically, EB-5 regional centers are able to count both direct and indirect jobs as part of business investments and real estate projects. As such, more projects qualify for the EB-5 immigration program than under the traditional EB-5 program, where only direct jobs are used to determine whether a project meets the program’s job requirement of creating 10 full-time jobs as a result of the investment.
As a regional center, AGRC identifies qualified investments that are safe, sound and secure for the foreign investor. AGRC also manages each investment and ensures its clients receive detailed information on investments, including financial projections, feasibility studies, economic impact analysis and job creation studies that show the number of direct and indirect jobs expected to be created. AGRC also provides logistical assistance to the foreign investor in the immigration process and they are allowed to pool investments so that the foreign investor can be joined with others to invest in much larger projects with possibly higher rates of return and greater safety.
- Unlike most regional centers, AGRC realizes that the transition to life in America can be exciting, but also challenging. To ease the burden, AGRC offers a full range of services to help families through the entire immigration process, including:
- Assist clients with renting or purchasing a home
- Find schools for kids and young adults from preschool through college
- Finding qualified child care professionals
- Set up bank accounts and selecting an accountant
- Join social groups to assist in achieving a community feeling in a new country
- Assisting in finding home and health insurance that will meet their individual needs
- Locating health care and other professionals to meet all the family's needs
Is the Regional Center a Public Agency, Government Entity or a Public/Private Partnership (EDC/EDA) affiliated or associated with one?
Our commitment to our clients ensures that they not only adjust to moving to the United States, but also thrive in their new community.
- Accommodation and Food Services / 721
- Accommodation and Food Services / 722
- Professional, Scientific and Technical Services / 54
- Finance and Insurance / 52
- Other Services / 81
- Arts, Entertainment and Recreation / 7139
- Healthcare and Social Assistance / 623
- Healthcare and Social Assistance / 621
- Construction / 23
Designation Letter - DownloadDownload
Regional Center EB-5 Quick Facts
Number of Approved I-526: N/A
Number of Approved I-829: N/A
Regional Center Submission Provider
Director Of Business Development
Director of Finance & Compliance
Vice President New Markets
Director of EB-5 Investor Development
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.