Texas Lone Star Enterprises
Established in 2010, the Texas Lone Star Enterprises Regional Center (TLSE) is designated by the Department of Immigration as an Approved USCIS Regional Center. Geographically, it is the largest EB-5 Regional Center and encompasses the most comprehensive group of target economic/industry classifications approved for any center in the country. We are located in Austin. Nestled in the heart of the Texas Hill Country on the Colorado River, Austin is home to The University of Texas, and the Capital of Texas.
Regional Center Goals and Objectives
- Spur economic development and job growth throughout Texas and improve the balance of trade.
- Encourage immigration to the United States by qualified, educated, highly-skilled, and investment-oriented foreign nationals.
- Educate the public, government officials, and business leaders about the benefits derived by the State of Texas through the EB-5 Regional Center program.
- Advance and maintain Regional Center Industry standards and best practices.
USCIS Approved Target Industries for TSLE
- Retail Trade in Automobiles and RVs
- Retail Shopping Centers
- Real Estate (acquisition and development)
- Office Space (acquisition, building, leasing, and operations)
- Leisure Time Activities
- Personal Services
- Business Services
- Public/Private Airports
- Advanced Technology and Manufacturing
- Biotechnology and Life Sciences
- Information and Computer Sciences
- Petroleum Refining and Chemical Products
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting / 11
- Utilities / 22
- Construction / 23
- Accommodation and Food Services / 721
- Accommodation and Food Services / 722
- Professional, Scientific and Technical Services / 541
- Healthcare and Social Assistance / 62
- Arts, Entertainment and Recreation / 7139
- Other Services / 812
- Business Support & Waste Management Services / 561
Designation Letter - DownloadDownload
Regional Center EB-5 Quick Facts
Number of Approved I-526: N/A
Number of Approved I-829: N/A
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.