Invest Idaho Regional Center
Invest Idaho Regional Center became a United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) designated statewide EB-5 Regional Center in 2009. The mission of the Regional Center is to allow eligible Foreign Investors the opportunity to become lawful permanent U.S. residents, while creating a private financing resource to fund worthy Idaho “Projects” that will provide significant economic growth across the state.
The staff of Invest Idaho will engage in activities related to selection and evaluation of Economic Growth Projects and their oversight upon USCIS approval and funding. These projects could include but are not limited to Education, Research, Technology and Construction. Projects could include private and public involvement in a collaborative effort to bring new systems, processes, products, services and buildings to market. An example of such a project might be a Turbine Windmill Project that involves a federal agency, one or more counties, one or more cities, one or more public Utilities and private sector businesses working together to generate "alternative green energy".
Our Invest Idaho Regional Center has two distinct functions, identifying and attracting Foreign Investors interested in immigration to the United States and selection and oversight of Projects within the State of Idaho.
Invest Idaho will engage in the following operational activities related to Foreign Investors and the funding of a Project:
1. Assist Foreign Investors in selecting the right Project for their financial needs
2. Help Foreign Investors through the entire EB-5 process
3. Provide resources to Foreign Investors to assist them with legal issues, relocation plans, banking and general understandings of the US and Idaho in particular.
4. Management of all Regional Center EB-5 investor marketing activities
5. EB-5 investor vetting and due-diligence, including source of funds validation
6. EB-5 investment and EB-5 investor tracking and reporting, including immigration processing
7. U.S. Citizens Immigration Services regional center reporting and compliance
8. Oversight of all ProjectsIs the Regional Center a Public Agency, Government Entity or a Public/Private Partnership (EDC/EDA) affiliated or associated with one?
Regional Center EB-5 Quick Facts
Number of Approved I-526: N/A
Number of Approved I-829: N/A
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.