- Funding Needed
- $18 (Mio)
- EB5 Funding
- $18 (Mio)
- EB-5 Investors
- Investment Amount
- Job Creation per Investor
- Job Creation (Total)
- Healthcare and Social Assistance
- Services for the Elderly and Persons with Disabilities
- village of West Dundee
- Last Update: May 11, 2015 02:01 PM
Your Project was viewed 17 times (totally).
For the last 7 days 0 times.
Silver Memory Care, Inc.
Silver Memory Care, Inc. (“SMC”) has negotiated an option contract to construct its facility in the village of West Dundee, Illinois. SMC project is fully subscribed and the total project capitalization is $18 million. The estimated opening date is January 2016.
- – Units with multiple and spacious floor plans
- – A number of out-patient services and retail opportunities
- – Chef-prepared meals focusing on nutrition as well as presentation
- – Lounges, sitting areas, and gathering spaces including a top floor “porch”
- – Library spaces engage your intellect and curiosity
- – Gardening areas to natural flora & fauna and intergenerational areas for children
- – 24-hour licensed care staff
- – Undergoing zoning and entitlement process in Village of West Dundee, Illinois
- – Estimated total units: 95
- – Total Project Capitalization: $18M
- – Approximate square footage: 84,500
- – Estimated opening: 2016
- – New jobs expected to be created: 370+
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.