- Funding Needed
- $232 (Mio)
- EB5 Funding
- $100 (Mio)
- EB-5 Investors
- Investment Amount
- Subscription Fee
- Job Creation per Investor
- Job Creation (Total)
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels
- Amount of EB-5 investors anticipated for this phase?
- Expected Maturity
- 5 years, with an option to extend for two additional 1 year periods.
- Expected Return
- Principal equity in project?
- Does this project have approved I-526's?
- Does this Regional Center have approved I-526's?
- Does this Regional Center have approved I-829's?
- Puerto Rico
- State Road PR-3, Quebrada Vueltas Ward, Fajardo, Puerto Rico
- Last Update: February 04, 2015 01:01 PM
Your Project was viewed 27 times (totally).
For the last 7 days 0 times.
Resort at Cayo Largo
- Developer Name
- Resort at Cayo Largo, LLC
The Resort hotel (the "Hotel") will consist of 136 rooms (140 keys) with approximately 25% suites (two of the Hotel's two-bedroom suites arc designed with 2 keys apiece, and the Royal Suite is designed with 3 keys, resulting in 136 rooms and 140 keys). The Hotel will offer guests a variety of room options from typical guest rooms beginning at approximately 600 square feet to a world- class luxury suite with approximately 5,400 square feet of living space. The Hotel will offer guest amenities and facilities consistent with expectations of the Four Seasons© brand including the following:
• Multiple pools designed to accommodate families and adults;
• A 5-star spa and fitness center will approximately 16,800 combined square feet of facilities with an additional outdoor yoga pavilion;
• A Kids Center and Teen Center with approximately 3,000 square feet of combined activity space;
• Meeting and event space including approximately 12,000 square feet of banquet, meeting, pre-function and business services spaces with outdoor terraces;
• Multiple restaurants providing a variety of dining and entertainment options, designed and decorated to provide separate and unique dining and nighttime entertainment experiences for hotel guests and visitors from the surrounding community;
• An integrated business center; and
• Approximately 2,000 square feet of retail where guest can purchase necessary staples, jewelry, clothing, and spa and beach merchandise.
The Hotel Project will be constructed over a 36-month period commencing in June of 2013 and ending in the middle of 2016, subject to a variety of factors.
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.