Lubert-Adler Northeast Regional Center
Lubert-Adler Regional Center is ideally positioned to assist developers who seek to raise EB-5 funding, as well as private individuals who wish to become American citizens. The Regional Center is built on Lubert-Adler Real Estate Funds' nearly 20 years of experience operating in various market cycles. Lubert-Adler Real Estate Funds is proud to include major institutions and pension funds among its investors.
LUBERT-ADLER REAL ESTATE FUNDS PROFILE
- Lubert-Adler invests on behalf of 30 major university endowments, state pension funds, and major foundations.
- The firm has invested $6.5 billion of equity since its founding in 1997.
- Lubert-Adler is headquartered in Philadelphia, with offices in New York and Atlanta.
- Lubert-Adler is built on a VALUE-ADD real estate investment strategy.
- Lubert-Adler has distinguished itself through value enhancement programs designed to create high quality assets at a cost basis well-below their competitive set.
- Lubert-Adler has consistently applied this value-orientation investment philosophy and believes these strategies should continue to produce superior risk-adjusted returns.
Regional Center EB-5 Quick Facts
Number of Approved I-526: N/A
Number of Approved I-829: N/A
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.