Los Angeles Regional Center C/O American Dream Fund
The Los Angeles Regional Center’s fundamental objective is to deploy foreign investor capital in quality real estate-based EB-5 investment opportunities that minimize risk while satisfying our specific core requirements:
- Invest capital in projects located within the USCIS designated Los Angeles Regional Center.
- Meet or exceed the USCIS EB-5 Pilot Program’s job creation and economic impact requirements.
- Provided investors with detailed information and supporting documentation they will need to pursue their petitions for US residency visas for themselves and their eligible members.
- Enhance value by investing only in projects expected to meet or exceed our target total rate of return criteria.
All qualifying investment opportunities offered by the Los Angeles Regional Center will be located within targeted employment areas (TEA). For investors, this means that all projects will qualify for reduced capital contributions of $500,000.
All projects will be recommended and monitored by the American Dream Fund, LLC (ADF). Investment opportunities will include projects in manufacturing, hospitals and other medical & health facilities, commerical and retail property, assisted living facilities, mixed-use developments, and hotels.
We secure a stable return for our investor in EB-5 qualified businesses, while maximizing profit potential for our business partners and EB-5 investors. Our business plan permits foreign investment through one of four ADF business models; investors may invest in:
(1) An ADF created Business
(2) An ADF private/government partner business
(3) An Investor created business (investor-owned, new or expanded business in the United States)
(4) A non-EB-5 business or real estate investment
Designation Letter - Download
Regional Center EB-5 Quick Facts
Number of Approved I-526: N/A
Number of Approved I-829: N/A
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.