Regional Center was viewed 866 times (total).
South West Biofuel RC (SWBRC)
Lee & Kent is a renowned provider of Immigration & Nationality legal services. Our Immigration practice has a diverse clientele including, individuals, families, small businesses, multi-national corporations and religious organizations.
Lee & Kent's Immigration practice group is composed of highly trained and experienced immigration practitioners who have years of experience in this filed of practice. Our attorneys represent clients in administrative proceedings (interviews and hearings) and judicial proceedings in the Immigration Courts.
We routinely handle sophisticated immigration issues and process all types of petitions and applications with the USCIS and Department of State. These matters included issuance of work visas for professionals, professional trainees, executives and managerial personnel.
Our firm also specializes in handling investment based immigration, including E-2 visas and the EB-5 immigrant investor program. Lee & Kent's immigration practice has successfully obtained USCIS approval of both the Kansas Biofuel Regional Center and the Southwest Biofuel Regional Center under the EB-5 Pilot Program and plays a significant role in the operation and management of these regional centers.
The immigration services provided by our firm include, without limitation:
• Professional workers seeking temporary and permanent employment
• U.S. licensed RN nurses and medical technicians
• Employees and professionals for U.S. subsidiary or affiliate companies
• EB-5 immigration based investment programs, including regional center based investment under the EB-5 Pilot Program
• Investors and traders seeking to operate businesses in the US
• Skilled workers seeking permanent residency
• Visas for athletes, entertainers, and renowned persons in particular fields
• Family based visas
• Student and academic visas
• Deportation and removal proceeding defense
• Visa applications overseas through US Embassy or Consular offices
• US Citizenship processing
• Federal Mandamus litigation
Regional Center EB-5 Quick Facts
Number of Approved I-526: N/A
Number of Approved I-829: N/A
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.