Imperial Regional Center
Pacificland International Development Inc.
Imperial Regional Center Immigration Investment
EB-5 (Fifth Employment-Based Preference): Immigrant Investors
Under section 203(b)(5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 10,000 immigrant visas per year are available to qualified individuals seeking to obtain permanent residence in the U.S. on the basis of their investment in a U.S. business. Permanent resident status under the EB-5 category is available to investors, either alone or coming with their spouse and unmarried children.
If an investor’s EB-5 petition is approved, the investor and dependents may apply for two-year conditional resident status. During the conditional period, the investor must continue to satisfy all EB-5 requirements in order to qualify for a removal of conditions. Permanent resident status is granted to the investor and dependents only if the petition to remove conditions is approved.
Of the 10,000 EB-5 visas available annually, limited numbers are set aside for those who apply under a pilot program involving an CIS-designated “Regional Center.”
A "Regional Center:"
- Is an entity, organization or agency that has been approved as such by the Service;
- Focuses on a specific geographic area within the U.S.; and
- Seeks to promote economic growth through increased export sales, improved regional productivity, creation of new jobs, and increased domestic capital investment.
Alien investors must:
- Demonstrate that a "qualified investment" (see below) is being made in a new commercial enterprise located within an approved Regional Center; and,
- Show, using reasonable methodologies, that 10 or more jobs are actually created either directly or indirectly by the new commercial enterprise through revenues generated from increased exports, improved regional productivity, job creation, or increased domestic capital investment resulting from the pilot program.
Please note that where our firm is the investor’s attorney, we must analyze documentation concerning the source of funds and confirm the funds’ lawful source before the investor can wire them to the U.S.
We have experience in assisting EB-5 project principals as well as individual investors in setting up their EB-5 programs.Is the Regional Center a Public Agency, Government Entity or a Public/Private Partnership (EDC/EDA) affiliated or associated with one?
Regional Center EB-5 Quick Facts
Number of Approved I-526: N/A
Number of Approved I-829: N/A
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.