Regional Center was viewed 2703 times (total).
Nevada Regional Economic Development Center (NREDC)
The Nevada Regional Economic Development Center, hereafter referred to as NREDC, is a State of Nevada Limited Liability Company (“LLC”), created to be Nevada’s premier EB-5 Regional Investor Center. NREDC has been approved as a Regional Center since December 16, 2008. NREDC will promote increased economic growth in Nevada by forming a new private capital equity investment fund, that will pool qualified immigrant investors and leverage existing financial resources to launch profitable commercial enterprises and achieve increased regional export sales, productivity, job creation, and domestic capital investment into rural and targeted employment areas consistent with the USCIS Regional Center precept.
Through the infusion of new capital, NREDC will generate a greater demand for business services and employment across Nevada’s broad economic spectrum.
- Select and finance, either on a “stand alone” basis or through leveraged resources, qualified “for profit” business projects in rural and targeted employment areas (TEAs).ad economic spectrum.
- Obtain maximum capital appreciation resulting from project location, optimal profitability, and regional growth.
- Create new and sustainable jobs within the region.
- Superior monthly cash flow for investors through diligent and competent project management. **Each investment is at risk for loss. No guarantee, implied or otherwise, is made regarding investment return.
Why Invest in NREDC
NREDC will provide foreign investors with the opportunities to invest in U.S. business development while opening the gateway to U.S. residency and eventually citizenship
NREDC’s investments will be focused on approved Targeted Employment Areas (TEA) with a minimum investment of $500,000
- NREDC will promote increased economic growth in Nevada by forming a new private capital equity investment fund that will pool qualified immigrant investors and leverage existing financial resources to launch profitable commercial enterprises
- NREDC will focus on viable projects and through the infusion of new capital, bring new industries generating business
- NREDC’s takes advantage of the tax benefits in Nevada of no corporate income tax nor state tax. Along with Nevada’s lenient tax structure, the state offers several programs to diversify the state’s economy and a greater demand for projects in Targeted Employment Areas (TEA’s)
- NREDC will check the lawfulness of all investment funds and will be scrupulously verified. All Capital Contributions will be placed in an escrow account pending formation, funding, and operation of the pertinent Limited Partnership
Designation Letter - Download
Regional Center EB-5 Quick Facts
Number of Approved I-526: N/A
Number of Approved I-829: N/A
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.