Regional Center was viewed 189 times (total).
Mag Ventures 1
MidAmerican Global Ventures owns and operates U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services designated EB-5 Regional Centers in the State of Ohio. EB-5, also known as the Immigrant Investor Program, allows qualified foreign nationals to receive a permanent U.S. visa by investing in a job-creating project.
For business leaders and real estate developers, MidAmerican Global Ventures offers several benefits:
- Cost-effective financing for job-creating projects throughout Ohio.
- Financing available for variety of industries – mixed use real estate, energy projects, medical facilities, hospitality and retail ventures, manufacturing and distribution operations, and public buildings and infrastructure.
- Experienced, qualified team of business leaders, economists, immigration and securities counsel to manage all EB-5 related project components.
- Proven track record of sourcing foreign capital – MidAmerican Global Ventures has sponsored projects that have secured more than $80 million of EB-5 investment.
- Experience to combine EB-5 financing with other economic development incentives.
- Ability to source equity investment for projects under certain circumstances.
Regional Center EB-5 Quick Facts
Number of Approved I-526: N/A
Number of Approved I-829: N/A
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.