USCIS has passed a rule that significantly increased filing fees for new EB-5 Petitions. The new rule impacts EB-5 cases at all stages. Effective April 1, 2024, new filing fees will take effect for the petitions and applications filed on or after April 1, 2024, with the USCIS. The New EB-5 Fees are a substantial increase and will be:
- I-526E, Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur $11,160
- I-829, Petition to Remove Conditions on Permanent Residence $9,525
- I-956, Application for Regional Center Designation $47,695
- I-956F, Application for Approval of an Investment in a New Commercial Enterprise $47,695
- I-485, Application to Adjust Status with biometric services $1,440
- The Final Rule also unbundled the filing fees in connection with the ancillary Forms I-765 and Forms I-131 (filed to request employment and travel authorization) from Form I-485, Adjustment of Status Application. Previously, there was one fee for these three (3) applications, and no fees to renew the employment and travel authorization. Applicants now will be required to include separate filing fees for each application. The Form I-485 filing fee will be standalone. Applicants filing Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization Document, alongside their Form I-485 will be required to include an additional $260 filing fee. Applicants filing Form I-131, Application for Travel Document, alongside their Form I-485 will be required to include an additional $630 filing fee.
Applicants may wish to lock in the old fees by filing where possible before April 1, 2024. Many regional centers and projects are accepting partial investments to facilitate the filing of new I-526E Petitions by the April 1st deadline to assist investors with filing cases before the new fee increase takes effect.
Subscribe for News
Join Professionals on EB5Projects.com →
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.