Here’s the latest EB5 green card processing time:
The Most Recent EB5 Visa Bulletin:
Check out the October EB5 Visa Bulletin and keep an eye out for the most recent EB5 Visa Bulletin to see if your country is current on their final action dates. If your country has a date listed (Mainland China, Vietnam and India all have dates listed), then you will need to wait until your priority date either matches that date or falls before that date. When you become eligible, you can apply to receive a visa and obtain one when one becomes available.
Processing times at the Immigrant Investor Program Office:
- Case Processing Times for the I-526 Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur at the Immigrant Investor Program Office (IPO): 28.5 – 49.5 months
- This form is for entrepreneurs who wish to immigrate to the United States
- If your I-526 Petition receipt date is before October 4, 2015 you can file a case inquiry.
- Case Processing Times for the I-485 Application to Permanent Residence or Adjust Status:
- Each office has a different estimated time range.
- Case Processing Times for the I-829 Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions on Permanent Resident Status at the IPO: 27.5 – 47.5 months
- This form is for immigrant investors who wish to remove the conditions on their green card.
- If your I-829 Petition receipt date is before December 1, 2015 you can file a case inquiry.
Avoid these issues which could cause petition delays:
Have an experienced EB5 immigration attorney file your petitions to ensure that you don’t have delays due to accidental errors.
2. Missing filing deadlines or fees
Keep track of filing deadlines or use an immigration attorney and keep enough liquid funds to pay all the small fees involved in the EB-5 process.
3. Lack of evidence
Ensure that the evidence you submit is rock solid. Failure to provide sufficient evidence that shows lawful sources of funds, for instance, could result in long delays when your petition response is a request for further information.
- New York
Subscribe for News
Join Professionals on EB5Projects.com →
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.