Forum set for Tuesday on business assistance
The Lamoille Economic Development Corp. is sponsoring a business assistance forum on Tuesday, April 30, from 9 to noon at the Green Mountain Technology and Career Center in Hyde Park.
Representatives from several federal and state organizations will make short presentations on the nature of the assistance available to local businesses:
• Small Business Administration, small business financing and technical assistance.
• Vermont Manufacturing Extension Center, lean procedures used in all businesses, innovation and export training.
• Vermont Training Program, financial assistance for employee training.
• Vermont Global Trade Partnership, import/export and the EB-5 investment program.
• Vermont Economic Development Authority, business financial services.
• Vermont Employment Growth Incentive program, economic incentives for business, recruitment, expansion and growth.
• Vermont Procurement Technical Assistance program, selling to the government, federal, state and local.
• Vermont Small Business Development Center, business planning, coaching, training, advising for new and existing businesses.
• USDA Rural Development, loans, loan guarantees, technical assistance, grants for small businesses, municipalities and nonprofits
• Fresh Tracks Capital, venture capital.
• Community Capital of Vermont and Vermont Community Loan Fund, both small business alternative lender
Subscribe for News
Join Professionals on EB5Projects.com →
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.