Why is EB-5 relevant to a foreign student in an American college?
- What is EB-5 and why is it relevant to a foreign student in an American college?
- Why is EB-5 a better choice than trying to obtain an H-1B or E-2 visa?
- How can a student obtain necessary funds for the required EB-5 investment amount?
- What is the best way to pick a project? Does it matter where the project is in terms of the ultimate place the student wants to be live and work?
- What does the timeline for the whole EB-5 process look like?
- What is the meaning of taxation of global income of US green card holders and US citizens? Does that mean that one has to pay tax twice, once in their home country and then again in the US?
- What is retrogression? How does it occur? Which countries are subject to it at the moment?
- What is the best way to get in touch with America EB5 Visa if you have follow up questions?
Subscribe for News
Join Professionals on EB5Projects.com →
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.