User was viewed 2630 times (total).
Kathryn E Reeves
Kathryn E. Reeves practices in the Immigration Attorneys, LLP Tampa office where she concentrates her practice in the area of immigration and naturalization, and handles all aspects of immigration law including temporary visa processing, applications for permanent residence and naturalization. She assists corporate clients in maintaining compliance with U.S. immigration laws and she works with foreign investors, entrepreneurs and executives to facilitate entry to the U.S. Ms. Reeves also works with individuals and families to secure legal status and U.S. citizenship.
Admitted to practice
- Illinois, 2001
- Florida, 2005
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
Education and certifications
- DePaul University College of Law, JD, 2001
- Miami University (OH), B.A. Sociology & Spanish, 1998
Professional memberships & positions
- American Immigration Lawyers’ Association (AILA)
- AILA Central Florida Chapter’s New Members’ Division Co-Chair, 2010 – 2012
- Secretary of the AILA Central Florida Chapter
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- International Medical Graduate Taskforce
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.