User was viewed 106 times (total).
Allonn E. Levy
Allonn Levy is a litigator with Hopkins & Carley, Chair of the Appellate Practice, and Co‑chair of the firm’s Diversity & Inclusion Committee. His practice focuses on complex business litigation, technology law, intellectual property, and appeals.
As one of a select few California State Bar Certified Appellate Specialists, Allonn has actively participated in numerous multi-million dollar trials as well as high-stakes, high-profile technology cases involving:
- Intellectual property
- Copyright infringement
- Digital rights management
- Trade secrets
- Trademark / trade dress
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- Web-site takedown & domain name disputes
- Communications Decency Act issues
- Patent infringement
- Complex business disputes
- Licensing & technology
- Corporate management disputes and partnership dissolutions
- Shareholder derivative actions
- Fraud / fiduciary duty breaches / intentional interference claims
- Racketeer Influenced & Corrupt Organizations (RICO) claims
- Breach of contract & related disputes
- Unfair business practices claims / Landham Act claims
- Complex civil appeals
- State & federal appeals and writ petitions
- Petitions for review to the California Supreme Court
- Petitions for certiorari to the United States Supreme Court
- Amicus representations at all levels
- Appellate strategizing at trial (pre-appeal)
Allonn has handled numerous appeals and writ petitions before various State District Courts of Appeal, Federal Circuit Courts of Appeals, the California Supreme Court and the United States Supreme Court.
He is frequently invited to lecture and comment on issues of technology, civil procedure, and intellectual property. Allonn is also an invited guest lecturer for Santa Clara University’s School of Law on issues of Civil Procedure, Trial, and Appellate Practice.
In 2016, Allonn Levy received Santa Clara University School of Law’s inaugural Diversity Award, for his projects seeking to engage traditionally underrepresented groups in the legal profession. He has also served as the Master of Ceremonies for the School’s Diversity Gala, an annual event that the firm regularly supports. He is a past recipient of California Lawyer’s prestigious “Lawyer of the Year” award and was twice acknowledged as one of the top 40 Silicon Valley lawyers under 40.
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.