User was viewed 167 times (total).
Thomas R. Lehman
Thomas R. Lehman is a founding partner. Mr. Lehman focuses his practice on bankruptcy, insolvency, employment practices defense, representation of insureds in insurance coverage disputes, defending real estate brokers in disputes with buyers and sellers, and other business law matters in South Florida.
Areas of Experience
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- State Court Receiverships
- Business Disputes
- Assignments for the Benefit of the Creditors.
- Creditor/Lender Litigation, including foreclosures and debt restructuring and representation of judgment creditors levying execution on difficult and unusual assets of judgment debtors
- Advises and Represents Companies in Financial Distress and Management Groups of Insolvent Companies with respect to their obligations while in the zone of insolvency
- Commercial Litigation, including representing insureds in insurance coverage litigation, developers in disputes with general contractors and subcontractors, insureds in coverage disputes with insurers and real estate brokers in disputes with buyers and sellers
- Law Firm Management, Break-ups and Dissolutions
- Acquisition of Distressed Debt
Awards and Recognitions
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America.
- Listed in Chambers USA, Bankruptcy/Restructuring (2012).
- Listed in South Florida’s Best Lawyers (2011 Edition).
- Listed in Florida Super Lawyers.
- Listed in Florida Trend Magazine Legal Elite.
- Listed in South Florida Business Leader, as 2010 Legal Impact Leader.
- Listed in South Florida Legal Guide’s “Top Lawyers” 2012 Edition
- Authored articles on the new amendments to the Bankruptcy Code for the financial and legal press and is frequently quoted in the press as an expert on bankruptcy, insolvency, receivership, debtor/creditor litigation and law firm management matters, includingThe Miami Herald, New York Times, and Daily Business Review. Served as a member of the Daily Business Review Advisory Board.
- Martindale-Hubbell “AV” Rated.
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court
- United States Court of Appeals
- Middlebury College, Middlebury, Vermont (B.A.)
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude)
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.