User was viewed 1289 times (total).
Masami Hibino is responsible for Asian Business Development for America EB-5 Visa. She is confident, capable, and possesses a remarkable drive to succeed in every aspect of her life. As an MBA graduate of the Stern School of Business at NYU, Masami’s background in finance helped her succeed in multiple business ventures. In that regard, in addition to her duties at America EB-5 Visa, she is a real estate salesperson at Brown Harris Stevens.
Just like the successful clients of America EB-5 Visa, Masami immigrated to the United States, and has been living in NYC for nearly 30 years. Masami can identify with the challenges facing an immigrant to the United States, including but not limited to deciding where to live and obtaining the necessary permits for a worry-free transition. She believes in providing accessibility and transparency through each and every transaction whether helping her clients with their visas or real estate needs. As the owner and investor of multiple properties in New York City and the Hamptons, she advises her clients on buying and selling real estate properties with her first hand market knowledge and experience.
Questions and Answers
- Advise for Chinese EB-5 investors (1 answer)
- Applicant profile for EB5 (2 answers)
- Can EB-5 application be transferred? (3 answers)
- Can you comment on the best strategy following I-526 approval? (1 answer)
- Criteria for project selection (1 answer)
- EB5 application fail (2 answers)
- EB5 vs E2 (2 answers)
- Global tax liability (1 answer)
- Guaranteed investment (1 answer)
- How does one make sure to demonstrate that the project is located in a Targeted Employment Area? (1 answer)
- If our client has an EB-2 application pending can they file for EB-5 and visa versa? (1 answer)
- Process of upgrade from E-2 to EB5 (2 answers)
- Reinvestment risk (1 answer)
- Residency requirement (1 answer)
- Retrogression (2 answers)
- Retrogression induced reinvestment risk (2 answers)
- Retrogression Risk (2 answers)
- Return of investment criteria (1 answer)
- Source of funds (1 answer)
- Source of Funds (1 answer)
- Source of Funds for Inheritance (1 answer)
- Three general advices (1 answer)
- We are hearing horror stories about EB-5 not being at the right spot in the capital stack. How much EB-5 is too much, how much is too little? (1 answer)
- What is an Opportunity Zone? How can I take advantage of it? (1 answer)
- What would happen to the I-829, removal of conditions, application of our client if by the time of the filing of I-829 the required jobs were created but subsequently during the review process of the I-829 the project goes bankrupt? (1 answer)
- Would marrying a spouse born in a country that is not experiencing retrogression speed up the EB-5 process? (1 answer)
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.