User was viewed 528 times (total).
Attorney John Q. Khosravi is the Managing Attorney of the JQK Law Firm, a boutique style immigration law firm headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, with satellite offices throughout the west coast of the United States. He is also Adjunct Professor of Immigration Law at Loyola Law School, in Los Angeles.
As a first generation American of immigrant parents, John Khosravi is known as a defender of Immigrant Rights and believes all people should have the same opportunities in the United States.
John Q. Khosravi's law practice focuses on Family, Business (Investment & Employment) and Talent (Artists, Athletes, Scientists/Professors/Researchers & Individuals with Extraordinary Abilities) based immigration to the United States. Visa Petitions include EB-1, EB-2, EB-5, E-2, L-1, H1-B and TN NAFTA Visas. He also helps individuals Naturalization, obtaining travel documents (White Passport) and other immigration related needs of his clients.
John works with individuals and clients of various sizes, from start-ups and small businesses to multinational corporations, in a broad range of industries, including academic, advertising, medical and research, new media, biotechnology, aerospace, fashion and the arts and entertainment fields.
Mr. Khosravi is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and currently serves as the Southern California Chapter's Law School Liaison and on the AILA National Law Student Committee. He is also an Adjunct Professor of Immigration Law at Loyola Law School, Los Angeles. John earned his Juris Doctor degree from Loyola Law School, after receiving his B.A. with Honors from UCLA.
Mr. Khosravi has externed under Judge Debre K. Weintraub and Marvin Lager (Appellate Division of the California Superior Court), Alexander Williams (Mediation Division) and the Federal Bankruptcy Court of the Honorable Judge Sheri Bluebond. Mr. Khosravi also externed for the Business and Legal Affairs Department of the Home Entertainment Division of NBC Universal. He is licensed by the California State Bar.
John is also an avid guitar player, song writer, singer, runner and bicyclist.
Memberships & Activities
- Professor of Immigration Law, Loyola Law School (lls.edu)
- Selected by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in 2017 (Top 2.5% of Attorneys in California)
- Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member of AILA's Southern California Chapter
- Law School Liaison of AILA's Southern California Chapter
- Committee Member of AILA National's Law Student Committee
- Founder of the Immigration Lawyers Listserv (www.ImmigrationLawyersListserv.com)
- Host of the Immigration Lawyers Podcast (www.ImmigrationLawyersPodcast.com)
- Co-Founder of the Los Angeles Immigration Clinic (www.LAImmigrationClinic.com
- Staff Member of the Loyola Law School's International and Comparative Law Review (2008-2009)
- Selected as one of the Top 40 Under 40 Immigration Lawyers in the State of California by the American Society of Legal Advocates for 2016 & 2017.
- Published by the Immigration Daily (ILW.com), the Leading Immigration Law Publisher and the American Bar Assocation (ABA)
- 10.0 out of 10.0 Immigration Attorney Rating on Avvo.com
- Chosen as a Most Feared Lawyer in 2016 by De Mici Ratings
- Chosen as a 2016 Lawyer of Distinction by the group: Lawyers of Distinction
- Nominated as one of the 10 Best Immigration Attorneys in California by American Institute of Legal Counsel
- Chosen as One of the Best Immigration Attorneys in Los Angeles by Expertise.com
- Quoted on National Public Radio (NPR, Marketplace), the Epoch Times Newspaper, and in ABA and AILA Journals.
- Admitted to the California Bar (CalBar.Org # 267607)
- Admitted to the Superior Court of Los Angeles
- Admitted to the Central District of California, United States Federal Court
- Admitted to the US Immigration Court (EOIR)
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.