User was viewed 533 times (total).
Eric S. Orenstein
Eric Orenstein joined the New York City law firm of Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2005 and is a member of the firm's Transactional department.
He currently represents owners and developers of commercial properties in the tri-state New York area providing his legal expertise in all aspects of real estate including leasing, development and purchase and sale transactions. In addition, Mr. Orenstein has a national lending practice. Among the lending clients Mr. Orenstein represents is an EB-5 Lender that is one of the most active EB-5 Lenders in the country based on the volume of loans and size of each loan transaction. This puts Mr. Orenstein at the forefront of the EB-5 market.
Orenstein's close interaction with his clients and assistance in evaluating his clients' deals from their inception has allowed him to develop an understanding of all the issues concerning commercial real estate from both a legal and business prospective. His experience provides him with the ability to protect his clients' interests while achieving their goals.
Orenstein received his bachelor's degree from Binghamton University, a State University of New York and his juris doctorate from Hofstra School of Law. He is licensed to practice law in New York.
Selected Cases and Representations
- Served as lead counsel representing the EB-5 lender in a $100 million construction loan for the renovation and rehabilitation of the Nassau Coliseum. (2015)
- Served as lead counsel representing the EB-5 lender in a $96 million construction mezzanine loan for a mixed-use (retail/hotel) project in Boca Raton, Florida. (2015)
- Served as lead counsel representing the EB-5 lender in a $200 million construction mezzanine loan for a mixed-use (retail/hotel) project in the Times Square district in New York. (2015)
- Represented the lender in a $34.5 million fee and leasehold mortgage loan for the acquisition of a mixed-use (office/retail) development site located in Brooklyn Heights, New York. (2015)
- Served as lead counsel representing the developer in a $63.2 million construction/bridge financing for a mixed-use (hotel/office/retail/entertainment) project in Jupiter, Florida. (2014)
- Served as lead counsel representing the developer in connection with the acquisition, financing and development of a $50.5 million mixed-use condominium on Wooster Street in New York. (2014)
- Served as lead counsel representing the EB-5 lender in a $249 million construction mezzanine loan for a redevelopment in downtown Brooklyn, New York. (2014)
- Served as lead counsel representing the EB-5 lender in a $180 million construction mezzanine loan for a mixed-use (residential/retail) project on West 57th Street in New York. (2014)
- Represented an affiliate of American Development Group in connection with the negotiation of agreements with New York City Economic Development Corp. and other public and quasi-public agencies with respect to the long-term leasing and development of an underground automated parking garage. (Ongoing)
- Represented Quinlan Development Group in connection the acquisition, financing and development of numerous sites in Brooklyn and Manhattan for new construction of residential buildings, both rental and condominium. Certain of the developments included joint venture arrangements, 421a certificates and/or inclusionary housing bonus rights. (Ongoing)
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.