User was viewed 1468 times (total).
Brenna Bowman is an Associate Attorney practicing primarily business immigration law with an emphasis on immigrant investors (EB-5).
Ms. Bowman earned her J.D. from University of Idaho College of Law. During law school, she worked as a legal extern for the Catholic Immigration Legal Services (CILS), a department of the Catholic Community Services of Western Washington (CCSWW) in Seattle, Washington. While working at CILS, Ms. Bowman assisted low-income immigrants with family-based immigration, N-400, and Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) cases. She also worked as a civil rights intern for the Council on American-Islamic Relations, Washington State Chapter (CAIR-WA), focusing primarily on issues affecting immigrants from Middle Eastern countries.
Prior to law school, Ms. Bowman earned her B.A. from Lehigh University, where she studied International Relations and Environmental Studies.
- Legal Experience:
- 2014–Present, Associate Attorney, Peng & Weber, PLLC, Mercer Island, Washington
- 2014, Legal Extern, Catholic Immigration Legal Services (CILS) – Catholic Community Services of Western Washington (CCSWW), Seattle, Washington
- 2014, J.D., University of Idaho College of Law, Moscow, Idaho
- 2010, B.A. in International Relations and Environmental Studies, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Professional Service and Civic Engagement:
- 2015 – Recipient, Washington Young Lawyer Committee Public Service Incentive Award
- 2014 – Present, Volunteer, King County Bar Association Kinship Care Solutions Project
- State Bar Admissions:
- 2014, Washington
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.