User was viewed 1015 times (total).
Jan Joseph Bejar
Jan Joseph Bejar has been practicing Immigration Law in San Diego since graduating the University of San Diego School of Law with a JD degree in 1983. Raised in Mexico City, Mr. Bejar is fluent in both Spanish and English. He is a specialist in Immigration Law, certified as a specialist by the State Bar of California's Board of Legal Specialization. In addition to his work at his firm, Mr. Bejar was an Adjunct Professor at the University of San Diego School of Law, directing the university's Immigration Law Clinic from 194 to May 2013. A member of the San Diego County Bar Association and the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), he formerly held the office of Vice Chapter Chair of the San Diego Chapter of AILA. Mr. Bejar's accomplishments and tireless advocacy for his clients has earned him the recognition of his peers as a SuperLawyer for 10 years.
Certified Legal Specialties
- Immigration Law, State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- California, 1983
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1984
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1997
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2009
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. - 1983
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
- M.A. - 1980
- University of California, San Diego, California
- B.A. - 1977
- Adjunct Professor and Director, University of San Diego School of Law, Immigration Law Clinic, 1994 - 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Immigration and Nationality Law Advisory Committee, Member
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), San Diego Chapter, Former Vice Chapter Chair
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.