User was viewed 32012 times (total).
Our mission is to connect investors to EB-5 issuers of carefully evaluated projects.
Investors, we speak with, aim to immigrate to the United States while making a meaningful financial contribution, typically in the form of a real estate investment.
EB-5 issuers, we speak with, are typically real estate developers, looking into EB-5 as an alternate funding method for their projects.
While no investment comes with zero risk, our professionals carefully evaluate both the investment projects and the qualifications of prospective investors.
Mr. Marko Issever joined Riverside Management Group (RMG) as a Managing Director in May 2016 in order to, among other things, lead the Firm’s EB5 capital raising and placement activities via its wholly owned subsidiary BCW Securities LLC. He is also the Founder and CEO of America EB5 Visa, LLC (www.americaeb5visa.com), a company dedicated to connect EB-5 issuers of carefully evaluated projects to investors.
He is also the Founding Partner of BH Capital Management, LLC, (BHCM) a real estate investment company specializing in investment and development opportunities.
Prior to joining RMG and establishing America EB5 Visa, LLC and BHCM, Mr. Issever was a Managing Director at The Bank of New York Mellon Global & Capital Markets, leading the firm’s derivative business to financial institutions globally.
Mr. Issever has been in Wall Street for over 30 years and was also a Founding member of the derivative business in Sakura Global Capital, a Japanese bank subsidiary that subsequently merged with Sumitomo Capital Markets to form SMBC Capital Markets.
Mr. Issever started his Wall Street career in Prudential Securities’ Financial Strategies Group where he specialized in mortgage backed security opportunities such as CMO’s, risk-controlled arbitrage transactions, as well as other asset backed securitizations including securitization of policy holder loans.
Mr. Issever is a graduate of The Wharton School of University of Pennsylvania where he earned his MBA degree in Finance and MA in Economics. Prior to Wharton, he graduated from Boğaziçi Universitesi and Robert Kolej in Istanbul, Turkey.
He is the Founding President of Aleph Learning Center, a Jewish outreach organization and a Board Member of Manhattan Sephardic Congregation.
He holds the series 7 & 63 securities licenses.
He speaks Turkish (native) and Ladino Spanish fluently. He is married and lives with his three children in New York City.
News & Updates
Questions and Answers
- The Department of Homeland Security proposes to adjust certain immigration and naturalization benefit request fees charged by USCIS (1 answer)
- Advise for Chinese EB-5 investors (1 answer)
- Applicant profile for EB5 (2 answers)
- Are there any applications that are non-infrastructure or real estate related? - 3rd April, 2013 (2 answers)
- As a licensed Florida Real Estate Sales Associate, How and where may I lawfully get involved? (4 answers)
- As an overseas agent/broker to what extent is one allowed to have an office to conduct operations in the US - 3rd April, 2013 (2 answers)
- Can a single family housing development of 100 to 140 homes qualify for an EB 5 Investment? (3 answers)
- Can all of the invested funds be a gift? (13 answers)
- Can an EB-5 regional center be sold to a foreign entity? (3 answers)
- Can EB-5 application be transferred? (3 answers)
- Can I appeal an I-829 denial to USCIS? (7 answers)
- Can our client’s dependent child file the I-526 petition and then apply for the F-1 visa? (1 answer)
- Can you comment on the best strategy following I-526 approval? (1 answer)
- Comment on sustaining the investment requirement (2 answers)
- Criteria for project selection (1 answer)
- Dependents of EB-5 applicants of which countries are currently subject to "age-out" phenomena? (1 answer)
- Do I have to invest my own money in my EB-5 project? (5 answers)
- Do I have to use escrow when taking in EB-5 investors capital? (7 answers)
- Do I need to invest before the I-526 petition is filed? (3 answers)
- Do investor funds need be reimbursed? (6 answers)
- EB5 application fail (2 answers)
- EB5 vs E2 (2 answers)
- For adjustment of status filing purposes, when can EB5 applicants who have approved I-526 petitions use Final Action Dates and when can they use Dates for Filing? (1 answer)
- Global tax liability (1 answer)
- Guaranteed investment (1 answer)
- How are EB-5 funds usually returned after I-829 approval? (9 answers)
- How are EB-5 funds usually returned after I-829 approval? (4 answers)
- How are public-private EB-5 projects different? (3 answers)
- How can an EB-5 application be expedited? (5 answers)
- How can an EB-5 investment be split between several businesses? (3 answers)
- How can family members on different visas immigrate under EB-5? (3 answers)
- How can I apply for EB-5 from outside my home country? (3 answers)
- How can I apply for EB-5 if I already applied for an investor visa in another country? (3 answers)
- How can I change from E-2 classification to an EB-5 visa? (3 answers)
- How can I keep capital at risk if I am ready to or need to pay back my investors early? (3 answers)
- How can I split my $1 million investment between land purchase and working costs? (6 answers)
- How can I stay in the United States for EB-5 if my J-1 visa will expire? (5 answers)
- How can my fiance receive a green card through my EB-5 application? (2 answers)
- How can someone without an employment history apply for EB-5? (7 answers)
- How do I find the best EB-5 project in terms of investment? (2 answers)
- How do you determine if a candidate is subject to retrogression? (1 answer)
- How does an EB-5 investor's family member adjust their status after I-526 approval? (3 answers)
- How does one make sure to demonstrate that the project is located in a Targeted Employment Area? (1 answer)
- How important is it to show aggressive revenue growth for my EB-5 project? (3 answers)
- How long does it take to process each step of the EB-5 application? (1 answer)
- How long should my business plan be? (3 answers)
- How many Regional Centers are there? (8 answers)
- How much time it takes to process I-526 Petition? (8 answers)
- How safe is an EB-5 investment? (4 answers)
- How will a spouse's I-485 denial affect an EB-5 investor's I-829? (2 answers)
- How will EB-5 visa retrogression benefit investors from other countries? (3 answers)
- How will individual employees affect I-829 approval? (3 answers)
- How will other EB-5 investors affect my own EB-5 application? (2 answers)
- How would an EB-5 policy change affect submitted I-526 applications? (3 answers)
- I am confused as to whether an EB-5 project raises money as a loan from investors or in the form of equity participation. Can you please clarify? (5 answers)
- I have a Regional Center in Florida. Can I sell it? (3 answers)
- I have heard that a direct EB-5 project can be a 'pooled' investment, is this true? (4 answers)
- I’ve heard about foreign brokers. How is this different from foreign finders? (3 answers)
- If all the promotion and sales of an investment is done overseas, is US brokers license required? - 3rd April,2013. (2 answers)
- If our client has an EB-2 application pending can they file for EB-5 and visa versa? (1 answer)
- Immigrant visa versus non immigrant visa (1 answer)
- Is an investment in a regional center guaranteed? (8 answers)
- Is it possible to transfer the EB-2 priority date to my EB-5 application? (1 answer)
- Minimum Age Requirement (1 answer)
- Process of upgrade from E-2 to EB5 (2 answers)
- Question on offshore broker/dealers setting up offices in the US and soliciting issuers - 3rd April, 2013 (2 answers)
- Question on SEC involvement asked during USCIS conference (4 answers)
- Questioning on the rising of EB-5 fee? (8 answers)
- Reinvestment risk (1 answer)
- Residency requirement (1 answer)
- Residential envestment (5 answers)
- Retrogression (2 answers)
- Retrogression induced reinvestment risk (2 answers)
- Retrogression Risk (2 answers)
- Return of investment criteria (1 answer)
- Should I have the same attorney for all EB-5 applications? (5 answers)
- Source of funds (1 answer)
- Source of Funds (1 answer)
- Source of Funds for Inheritance (1 answer)
- Sources of money fro EB5 investment (1 answer)
- Three general advices (1 answer)
- Total cost & expenditure for EB5 (2 answers)
- We are hearing horror stories about EB-5 not being at the right spot in the capital stack. How much EB-5 is too much, how much is too little? (1 answer)
- What are the pros and cons of using guest expenditures and/ or revenues inputs to my economic impact model to show more job creation? (3 answers)
- What business ownership percentage is needed to qualify for EB-5? (3 answers)
- What can an EB-5 investor do if they are dissatisfied with project progress? (4 answers)
- What can be counted towards the $1 million investment requirement? (3 answers)
- What happens between I-526 filing and approval? (3 answers)
- What happens if a conditional permanent resident leaves the U.S. for six months? (4 answers)
- What happens if the necessary jobs are not created? (5 answers)
- What is an Opportunity Zone? How can I take advantage of it? (1 answer)
- What is an RFE? (4 answers)
- What is form I-924? (6 answers)
- What is the fee for Form I-526? (4 answers)
- What is the fee for Form I-829? (4 answers)
- What is the I-829 approval rate for the EB-5 program? (3 answers)
- What is the premium processing fee for EB-5 petitions? (5 answers)
- What major changes will the new rules bring once they become effective on November 21? (1 answer)
- What must be proven in order to obtain removal of conditions on permanent residence? (4 answers)
- What visitor visa would I apply for before the EB-5 visa to go to a U.S. territory? (2 answers)
- What would happen to the I-829, removal of conditions, application of our client if by the time of the filing of I-829 the required jobs were created but subsequently during the review process of the I-829 the project goes bankrupt? (1 answer)
- When do our EB-5 investor clients start paying tax to the US? (1 answer)
- When is it possible to apply for U.S. citizenship? (6 answers)
- When must a spouse be included on an EB-5 application? (2 answers)
- Where can we live when immigrating through EB-5? (3 answers)
- Why do I need a business plan writer for my EB-5 project if I already know how to write a business plan? (3 answers)
- Would marrying a spouse born in a country that is not experiencing retrogression speed up the EB-5 process? (1 answer)
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of an investment's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. This website does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. EB5Projects.com LLC and its affiliates expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.